Chocolate brown certainly had its heyday - paired with pink or maybe baby blue it dominated the colour spectrum in the early 2000s, but fear not chocolate lovers - I think it's making a comeback - with gold!
There is something about brown and gold that evokes luxury and opulence (to me anyways). So whether it be velvet or leather, gold matt or polish - indulge in this combination of sophistication.
1. Antique Brown Velvet Settee from www.jaysonhome.com/
2. From Nicole Gaetano via Pinterest
3. Kate Spade - Year of October Ring $78 www.katespade.com
4. From Martha Stewart Living October 2011
6. Paper Mache Bowl, Brown and Gold - The Moon from etsy.com
7. Image from Anne S Lucas - taken at Kipferl Islington, London.
8. Michele Carles for Maison du Chocolat - found this amazing image through a great post on This is Glamourous citified.blogspot.com/