Friday, July 29, 2011

Recent inspiration - Decorating with trees indoors

Yesterday I popped into Carrots on Jackson street - it's a beautiful store filled with great designer clothes and a small but gorgeous selection of housewares and the staff are super friendly to boot http://www.sfcarrots.com/. Retail therapy aside, there was a beautiful fig tree in the middle of the store and now I have made it my mission to get one of my own. So here are some of my latest inspirations for decorating with trees indoors.

From mycheappower.com - designer: Grant K Gibson

From mycheappower.com

From greigedesign.blogspot.com

From moseyblog.wordpress.com and themarionhousebook.com

From littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chelsi,

    Love your blog. I've been by a few times now. The fourth photo down of the fig tree in the braided basket is of my living room! It was originally posted on my blog here:
    http://www.themarionhousebook.com/?p=3106
    (although I'm sure it has been picked up and posted on other blogs since then.)

    ReplyDelete