Thursday, September 1, 2011

Let's Reminisce - Back to school

Okay, so I admit it. I was definitely one of those kids that eagerly awaited the first day of school. The fresh crunch of leaves under your feet, a new chunky sweater, the smell of library books and the notion of a fresh start for the year all kind of got my heart pumping. So while I may not be returning to my collegiate roots, this time of year always brings back fond memories so join me in reminiscing... with style.

From socialsurvival.tumblr.com

Take notes in style with these large Postalco notebooks from Gravel and Gold in SF gravelandgold.com

Faber-Castell Ambition pen - one of my absolute favorites for its simple lines. Shown in pear wood which ages beautifully. $90 for fountain pen - available at amazon.com


Felt always speaks autumn for me. From Joe V Leather shop $49 on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/


Quite possibly the most beautiful backpack I have ever laid my eyes on - SO wish I had this in high school. Also available in dark brown and black From Bill Amberg http://www.billamberg.com/shop/casual-bags

The ultimate back to school look - penny loafers an oversized blazer. Also love her red hair, but think i'll stay brunette for now. From thesartorialist.blogspot.com

Keep pens and pencils organized in style From notemaker.com.au

Another great felt piece - for iphone/ipod Byrd and Belle - Etsy Shop etsy.com

From notemaker.com.au

Love the monocle shop - esp their stationary. From shop.monocle.com


The ultimate bag - Delvaux Newspaper/President's Bag - http://www.delvaux-eshop.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment